sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

Fuchsia Fever Revlon



O que parecia impossível aconteceu, depois daquela febre por esmaltes neon e tonalidades que puxam para o maravilha a Revlon lançou uma cor que fica entre esses dois tons. O nome do queridinho Fuchsia Fever é um rosa indescritivelmente LINDO veio pra agradar a todas ,pois é o equilíbrio entre os rosas.
Cores que podem substituir :
1- Azaléia ( Avon)
2- Praia do Rosa ( Ana Hickmann)
3- Sexy ( Colorama)
Enfim é uma cor poderosa que veio pra ficar , e podemos sempre confiar que esse tom é sinônimo de arraso.

5 comentários:

  1. Amaze! Many thanks! I always wished to create on my own weblog something like that.
    Am i allowed to add a fragment within your publish to my site?
    Take a look at my web site :: Car To Donate

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Dang, I simply joined a good in addition to thorough remark, in case I could to distribute the idea this Industry rammed.
    Maybe it was in some manner stored or maybe
    should i redo the item?
    Take a look at my blog post ... propertyforum.d-choice.com

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Amaze! Thanks! I usually desired to create on my website or something that is.
    Should i add a fragment of the article in order to my site?
    Also visit my website :: Online Vehicle Insurance

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It’s never all-around getting relevant to the info, but
    my spouse only handed and also seen the term digg on the screen.
    In their face, your woman truly seen booger, as well as mentioned
    why I'm looking through pertaining to boogers. We haven’t jeered so desperately in some many days.
    Review my web site Removing Genital Warts

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hello, recently I joined on a mailing list about some website marketing website and after this I keep having a lot of messages during my email address that it pretty much damaged this
    e-mail address. Along with the unsubscbribe url turn up useful
    info sometimes. Would you as being a blog writer suggest
    us what direction to go, simply because I might like to keep this email
    address.
    Feel free to visit my website ; happymoods.info

    ResponderExcluir

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...